Malware and Virus Removal for Businesses
This is our most common service, more then half of our calls is for spyware and virus removal. Is your computer going crazy on its own? Computer viruses like real viruses spread through a weak or undefended system. Before you know it your computer may lock all of your files with an encryption that the FBI has deemed unbreakable. Don’t let it come to that.
• Spyware, Adware, Malware, Fraudware, Scareware, Phishing, Worm, and Virus Removal
• Find the cause of crashes, lockups, unusual slowness, or Internet problems
• Fix Windows Not Logging In, or logs out as soon as you log in
• Install critical updates
• Perform optimization for faster computer speed and better performance ($40 value)
- Computers Infected in the U.S. Today 31.6% 31.6%
- Worms 13.3% 13.3%
- Viruses 8.49% 8.49%
- Trojans 70% 70%
- Other Unkown 5% 5%
The Results Aren't Pretty
Last year there were more than 317 million new pieces of Malware created. If your Office is not secure the time to act is now. If you wait until a threatening piece of malware lands on your doorstep it may already be too late. To the left are some numbers of the total number of computers in the U.S. currently infected. Underneath it, we broke it down to show you what kind of malware is doing the most damage today.