Data Recovery Service
Data recovery is the most complex and one of the most requested services I get. Always have a backup, let Nashville Computer Guru help you setup a backup system, 100% off all spinning hard drives will die eventually. Don’t let it surprise you and need data recovery in a panic.
There are different types of recovery.
Logical / software failure occurs when the basic file system is corrupted. An example would be when a virus attacks or you lose a partition. The media is still mechanically intact but you can no longer access the data. We use data recovery software to attempt recovery. Some tasks that we do to recover your data from logical failure are: About 20% of the calls I get are for this type of failure, the fast majority need the help of a data recovery center.
- Master Boot Record Repair
- Rootkit detection and cleaning can lead to boot failures
- Bad sectors
- Lost files and folders
- Accidentally Deleted Items and more…
This involves using data recovery software to recover data as long as the drive itself isn’t damaged.
Cost is $150 per drive for PC or Mac and includes pick up and delivery and can take 24-48 hours. Recovery doesn’t include the cost of an external drive or thumb drive to place recovered data onto. There is still a charge even if no data for this service. About 20% success rate as most are physically damaged and those are custom quoted on a per drive basis.
Have you lost access to personal or confidential data? Through a special agreement with DriveSavers, Nashville Computer Guru can provide you with a fast, reliable and secure solution to your data loss problem at a special discounted price with 10% off when you mention Nashville Computer Guru ID DS38184.
Benefits for you when you use DriveSavers
– Automatic 10% customer discount
– No data–No charge policy
– Free shipping
– Free evaluations
Authorized DriveSavers Reseller for All Types of Recovery
DriveSavers Data Recovery, Inc., the worldwide leader in professional data recovery service, has been recovering data and peace of mind since 1985. All leading storage device manufacturers recommend DriveSavers — their work will not void the original warranty on your data storage device.
- Hard drive clicking, beeping, grinding or makes other noises.
- Hard drive not spinning at all
- You smelled smoke when you ran power to your hard drive.
- BIOS detects drive as wrong size or model.
- Can’t access drive. Windows prompting “You need to format the disk..”
- A disgruntled employee maliciously erased critical data.
- You require a forensic data recovery.
- You have a RAID-0 or RAID-5 array and require a RAID Data Recovery.
Some tasks data recovery center does to recover your data from physical failure are:
- Electronic component replacement
- Rebuild burn traces
- Spindle motor and Voice Coil Motor repair
- Platter Transplant ( from “one” to “n” platters)
- Head assembly replacement
- Hex code repair (modules such as; translator, adaptives, etc.)
DriveSavers Virtual Tour
Recovering all your data fast is our top priority. watch this video for a virtual tour of DriveSavers and their state-of-the-art Class 100 cleanroom. Find out why we chose the worldwide leader in professional data recovery to restore your data and peace of mind!
Hard Drive Simulator
Hard drives are very fragile and very complex, see what happens with a drive that fails. DriveSaver® was built specifically by DriveSavers to simulate working hard drive components. Click anywhere on the menu features to learn more about data storage devices, common drive failures and data recovery technology. Note: The Hard Drive Simulator program below utilizes Adobe Flash. If the program does not automatically show in the box below, there may be a button inside the box that you can click. In order to view the simulator, you may need to:
- Update Adobe Flash on your computer
- Enable Flash on your browser of choice