Malware & Virus Removal
Spyware, Adware, Malware, Fraudware, Scareware, Phishing, Hijacks, Rootkits, and Virus Removal: $80 flat fee for a limited time — This is our most common service, more then half of our calls is for spyware and virus removal. Is your computer going crazy on its own? Computer viruses like real viruses spread through a weak or undefended system. Let the computer doctor at Nashville Computer Guru deliver some digital antibodies to your computer. Call today to prevent you from accidentally passing the infection to other computers of family and friends. We will clean your computer and install prevention programs to help eliminate further infections. Read our article on this to get more information on what exactly malware, etc is.
What is covered by the flat fee
• Spyware, Adware, Malware, Fraudware, Scareware, Phishing, Worm, and Virus Removal
• Find the cause of crashes, lockups, unusual slowness, or Internet problems
• Fix Windows Not Logging In, or logs out as soon as you log in
• Install critical updates
• Perform optimization for faster computer speed and better performance ($40 value)
• Make sure your computer is operating properly
• Provide advice for recommended hardware repairs or upgrades if needed
What is NOT covered by the flat fee
• Though not common, for severe infections there is a 2 hour charge ($160 flat) if data such as documents, music, desktop, outlook files need to be copied to an external hard drive and the infected computer needs to be formatted and windows and applications need to be reinstalled. As actual time can be as high as 4-5 hours. Hijacks and Rootkits such as google, yahoo, msn search redirects to ad or malware sites can very time consuming..
Of course no work will be done without your approval – this method is recommended for intense infections where Windows is corrupted and locking up
• Computer problems not caused by Spyware, Adware, Malware, Fraudware, Scareware, Phishing, Worm, or Virus such as Microsoft Windows Errors due to a corrupted registry, Office Suite Products configuration issues such as Outlook, Blue Screens of Death related to hardware, etc